Happy Birthday, Angela!!
Starting off the barrage of all of NWO’s end of April birthdays is our constantly upbeat, habitually singing, perpetually smiling, Angela! It’s such a joy to get to work with Angela because she’s maybe the happiest person alive. #forserious Her sunny disposition brings tons of lighthearted fun into our office, and we all love her as much as she loves dogs. (Anyone that knows her can vouch that is A LOT LOT LOT!!!)
On Angela’s special day, we want to share some tidbits about her you may not know:
- Angela told us her favorite movie was Goodfellas or “You know, movies with Gangsters and shenanigans and heists and stuff!”
- She said her favorite tv show of all time is Friends, because “…they’re always there for me when the rain starts to pour!”
- Her hero is her mom, because “She’s my momma! duh!”
- Her nickname is Leilani Naomi because her mom wanted to name her that, and she loves it, but around here she is Angeler all the way!
- When she grew up she wanted to be a veterinarian until she learned that it doesn’t mean just being able to get paid to play with puppies all day!