By now, almost all of you have met Lynn.
She’s one of the newest members of our team. For those of you who don’t know her, here’s what you need to know:
- She’s madly in love with spreadsheets – like, seriously. She loves numbers and it’s kinda weird.
- She can neither confirm nor deny the existence of North Dakota.
- Her name, in Mandarin Chinese, means “Lover of Math and other stuff.” It’s a fact.
- She and her family moved here from Memphis, TN (ok, Marion, AR… whatev’s. It’s close and I’m bad at geography.).
- When Lynn was 9 years old, she was on vacation with her family in Costa Rica, was kidnapped by a rogue gang of misfit clowns, and had a banana permanently attached to her right ear. She walks around acting like it’s a phone… but we all know the truth. Sad!
We were lucky enough to land this special young lady at our front desk around a year ago. She brings a special something to our office that we are truly thankful for – and that special something is loving spreadsheets when no one else does.
So, we hereby issue you a challenge today, on Lynn’s birthday – Everyone who reads this post must present her with a riddle (math or otherwise!) so unsolvable, so complex, that only the likes of Stephen Hawking would stand a chance at solving it. That, or you could just wish her a happy birthday.