Hello NWO family!
Ladies and gentlemen, we are back! Well, kind of. The Arkansas Department of Health is allowing a gradual reopening of dental practices over the coming weeks.
As you can imagine, we have A LOT of catching up to do! You guys have been incredibly gracious and patient with us as we have implemented virtual appointments over the past several weeks. We ask for your continued patience as we work to get everyone in as quickly and safely as humanly possible.
Here’s our plan:
- We have been hard at work these past weeks transforming our office into a social-distancing germophobe's dream!
- To keep everyone safe and appropriately distanced right now, we will be seeing a reduced number of patients in our office at any given time.
- We will be offering extended patient hours over the coming weeks - early mornings, evenings, and, yes, Fridays!
- You do not need to call us to schedule your appointment. We will be be taking things a week at a time, and will let you know once we have your appointment scheduled. We promise we won’t forget about you!
- If the time or day of your appointment doesn’t work for you, call or text us back, and we will find one that does.
- It is critical that you do not miss, arrive late, or cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice. If this happens, it will be 6-8 weeks before we will be able to get you rescheduled.
Guys, this is weird… for all of us. We can’t wait to get back to hugging and high-fiving each and every one of you amazing people. But, for now, we will do everything in our power to make NW Arkansas as safe as it can be.
See You Soon!